User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Humble Bundle

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bundle gives be the last two converters I didn't have already and has completed my collection. How do I subscribe to BETA (Latest builds) on steam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can subscribe to latest beta builds for Fusion on Steam.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help, so I redeemed them all in steam but only Clickteam Fusion is showing, not the Developer Version as well?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Developer version is DLC, so it's still the same program. If u click on it in steam you will se a box in the middle that says "downloadable content". That's where u will see developer and all the exporters.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    steakor: To get the steam apps, go to your download page and click Link your steam account
    Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 10.12.38 AM.jpg
    (Bottom right of screen shot)

Then log in to your Humble Bundle account and your Steam account.

To download the Fusion Mac Editor, go to the bottom of the page and click Download under Mac OS X
    Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 10.18.42 AM.jpg

And to download the standalone iOS Exporter and Install Creator Pro, click Download under Windows:

Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 10.21.05 AM.jpg

the keys for Fusion Mac, iOS Standalone, and ICP are right above the Downloads section.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to say thank you. But i hardly need to learn this tools. Trying move from Contruct 2.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego View Post
    This bundle gives be the last two converters I didn't have already and has completed my collection. How do I subscribe to BETA (Latest builds) on steam?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can subscribe to latest beta builds for Fusion on Steam.
    You can: Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Beta Code :: Clickteam Fusion 2.5 General Discussions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks advaith! I have no clue how I managed to never visit the main page of general discussions before.

DJFuego - Just right click Clickteam Fusion 2.5 in your library and in Properties Window there is a tab for betas.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel slightly cheated I spent 400-500 quid on all of this stuff really but oh well. I might buy it anyway to have on steam and to get the last exporter I haven't got yet..

However what does this mean for fusion 3 upgrade paths? Surely the Dev upgrade won't really work now..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it certainly feels odd to spend hundreds of dollars on something and then see it given away for next to nothing. Forgetting Fusion itself, I just paid 80 bucks for Install Creator not long ago, only to see it appear near-anonymously in the humble bundle for what probably works out to be about 10 cents

But look at it this way. It's getting towards the end of the product life cycle. Clickteam gave us a great piece of software in 2.5 long ago, and have continued to support it with regular improvements (and will continue to do so). And this humble bundle extravaganza was a big push by them to secure enough funds to push ahead with the task of bringing us Fusion 3. If offering such a crazy discount is what it took to get that cash injection they needed, I'm happy that they did it. It'll only benefit us in the long term.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast