User Tag List

Thread: [Request] "Classic" skin, the

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] "Classic" skin, (Original TGF)

I'd like to request skin that would make CF look like older CT products, The Games Factory/MMF1 in particular. Could od it myself as skin making isn't hard, the problem is I don't have access to all necessary graphics.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Classic Skin in the Click Store.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not classic enough. I'm talking about first The Games Factory. Blue event circles.

Blue. Event. Circles.

//edit:
    //edit #2: Found better quality.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you can commission one of the "Skin" authors to make this skin.

Marv

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't have the money and I'm not willing to compromise for something that looks kinda similar but is not. To make it happen I'd need original TGF1 graphic files from CT which probably won't happen. I want auntheticity. I want to feel like I'm using TGF despite actually using CF2.5 Dev.

Clicker

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez Darkhog. At least investigate a little bit. 1. Ask one of the developers. Maybe that person would not charge. 2. After 1 is done, ask someone who might have TGF and get the graphics. 3. Look at the graphics you just posted and try to draw them for the author to use. Just don't give up, but not all the graphics will transfer straight across, as new things have been made available in CTF2.5.

Marv

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I remember extension icons clashing even in the first TGF, so that wouldn't be a problem if the stuff that was available in TGF would be transferred and rest would be taken away e.g. from the classic skin on the clickstore (as the two styles are close enough).

And this thread is a request for such thing. If some dev or skin creator read it and can do that (and has the graphics) by all means try and do that. This thread is the request, even posted screenshot from original TGF event editor (as much as I could find - probably would be able to find TGF on some torrent site and rip the graphics from it, but I'm not going to do that as it would be unfair to CT, especially after they've gave away developer license for almost free ($15 is amount you'd pay for an indie game, not whole game creation program).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any takers? Would really want to see this happen.