User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannot register my Steam account

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is working fine now.
    Thanks a lot, all of you guys; Simon reseted my account.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I'm trying to register but the Steam box is blank and I can't click it.
    Do you know how to fix this problem?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try again later - I assume the service is temporarily not available, so they disabled the input box.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Experts,

I have same problem on my account. I have bought Clickteam Fusion 2.5 on Humble Bundle and I'm trying to register, but steam ID text box of Community Passport is unavailable. I tried a lof ot times and now It says "too many attemped". What should I do?

Thanks.

Ekran Alıntısı.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact Clickteam to solve the problem and reset your attempts: http://www.clickteam.com/contact-us

It seems you can't use this service at the moment anyway.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I want to register the HTML5 export, but I can't. The textbox is grayed. I forgot to register that one.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume this service is just temporarily not available, so they disabled the input box to prevent that all people try to register
    their product again and again and then they all have to contact the support because they have too many failed attempts.
    Code:
    <input id="ct_steam_input" class="ctPassportSerialInput" style="" placeholder="Enter your Steam ID" disabled="">

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be safe to edit out that "disabled" tag in my browser to bypass this problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2