Snes Game camera clone paid work

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi everyone I need help creating a camera like this game Pocky & Rocky so it a top down android base game and I wants this type of camera. Here the link to the game :o Please login to see this link. please contact me on my email if you wish to know more. Also, this is paid work ;). If you want to play this game to understand the camera system then email me I'll send you the game and emulator X).

I look forward to your help. Thank you for reading this post.

• You might wanna look through the responses to this thread: Please login to see this link.

Several people posted example files throughout the thread I linked to, including at least one from me.

My Please login to see this link., my Please login to see this link.. If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!