User Tag List

Thread: How Do I Register Steam Products?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How Do I Register Steam Products?

I know how to register products that are purchased from Clickteam, but how do I register products from steam?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to the community passport thing, enter your steam profile URL, let it connect to steam and all your CT products that are there should be registered. That's what I've done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the Community Passport to register your Steam products. It will just take a few seconds.
    http://community.clickteam.com/passport

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did both and nothing....don't care got Dev version and all exporters.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went into steam, and clicked on my user name at the top, and then it shows you a URL at the top next to a refresh button. What you need to grab from that url should look like this: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/73451198015930297/

When you click your username, it will have other things after that number, but get rid of that, as this is what you need to do it. Hope that fixes your problem, if not sorry I couldn't be a better help. That's what worked for me.

PS. that url I provided is an example. It will show an error because I modified my own numbers for privacy. But that's what it should look like.