User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yan's World - Video Indie

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corny
    Did you just start using fusion?
    If so then I'm amazed at what you learned in less than a month.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so for those who were asking, this is one of the current palettes. It might (most likely will) change in the future:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously a work-in-progress palette like you said, but having the option of a green palette should hopefully be enough to at least reduce the number of complaints.

Ironically, the biggest problem I have with the new palette is the opposite problem that most people have with the red: Whereas the red might be a tad bit too dark to see, the green is possibly a tad bit too bright, mainly due to the exact shades of green you chose. Of course, you more-or-less indicated that the palette was a work-in-progress anyways, so if enough people feel that way about it, then that might be the way to change it to something a bit more finalized... Of course, that also might just be how I feel about it. Overall, it's definitely easier to make out all the fine details with the green than it was to make out the details with the red.

And from the previous screenshots, the game looks like it could be rather fun!

Looking forwards to seeing how it goes.

Clicker iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the artwork! You or your pixel artist (that's you if I'm not mistaken?) is really good! I don't mind the red palette too much, tho I think it'll be better with a bit more color to it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As well as not being so harsh, that green one is much lighter, which simply makes your game much easier to see. I still think that going monochrome is an unnecessary creative muzzle to wear if you don't have a really good narrative/gameplay reason for it, but this is much better.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The characters and environment are very pleasant to look at. I think it would look extremely pleasant if you have them in joyful colors.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game over

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see this fully coloured.Green hills...blue sky and so on. I think that would look really nice because the graphics looks great!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I haven't seen a gameover screen since about 20 years ago. Bringin' the Old Skool!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Tweeted about the game! Make sure to fill out http://indiegames.clickteam.com/submission-form when you can!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast