User Tag List

Thread: Can't run .sln in visual studio

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't run .sln in visual studio

Whenever I try to run my project in local machine,* I get this error ""10.0.10586.0" is not a supported value for TargetPlatformVersion. Please change it on the Project Property page."* How do I fix this?error2.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This message is displayed when your target device is not up-to-date (check the version of Windows in the parameters of the target device - or your copy of Windows on your local machine if you aren't running on an external device). The latest version of Windows is 14393 iirc.

If you can't update your version, 2 solutions:

1. Right click the project name in VS, select "Properties" and change the target and min versions, for example to 10.0.10240.0

2. If you use the build 287.3 (beta version), you can change these values in the UWP tab in the properties of the application (changing them in previous builds has no effect on the project settings).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I discovered I was using version 1 build of Visual studio 2015 (Personal edition) You should download Build Version 3 if you don't have this as it seemed to fix this issue for me when I had the same error.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having this issue as well. Right now I'm just trying to get it to work on my PC, by choosing Local Machine, but it doesn't work when I chose Device either (I have the SDK on the phone as well). Tried both with no luck, same error.

I've tried everything Yves mentioned. I don't have the 287.3 beta clickteam, but I was able to change the target in the properties of visual studio with no problem. I got a new error message after that says 10.0.10240.0 is not supported. Tried just punching in plain 10.0.0.0 too. I have uninstalled and reinstalled visual studio twice.

Errors:

error : "10.0.10586.0" is not a supported value for TargetPlatformVersion.

and

Error "10.0.14393.0" is not a supported value for TargetPlatformVersion. Please change it on the Project Property page.

and

error : "10.0.10240.0" is not a supported value for TargetPlatformVersion

If I hit system info I have Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393 (Tried changing to 10.0.14393.0 too, didn't work). Under Visual Studio it says I have Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3. Anyone have anything else I might be able to try and check?

Update: I've tried on 2 machines so far with the same error message.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In the installer of Visual Studio, did you check the SDKs in the Universal Windows App Development Tools section? To see this, open the Windows parameters, go to the application list, find MS VS 2015, click on it to modify it and check its installation options.

vsopt.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves, that's actually what it was! Anybody else stuck on this make sure you do custom install, default doesn't seem to include it for Visual Studio. But I'm having another error now. When I ran it the first time it worked great. Then when I closed it there was a box behind my program that said something about scripting, I honestly didn't read it well enough and just hit OK or Yes.. . Well ever since I did that when I run my program now it keeps returning this error:

Unhandled exception at line 508, column 25 in ms-appx://bf1ee2ca-eed9-8cb0-14e3-42ab339c65b3/js/runtime/extensions/source/KcArray.js?1476474215428

0x800a13a5 - JavaScript runtime error: Array length must be a finite positive integer.

It highlights this bit of code as the problem:
    newArray = new Array(dimz*dimY*dim;
    Is there a way to turn off whatever I turned on, or is there something else going on here? My array is 0 based, I hope that's not the problem.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    >> My array is 0 based, I hope that's not the problem.

It's the problem. We'll add a protection against this in the build 287.4. EDIT: it seems it's a bit more complicated, we'll fix it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang Thanks for the update!! I was worried it was something I did in visual studio because it seemed to work the first time - lol. I'll hang on for the fix then! It would be too much to change all the arrays at this point.