User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spreading the word about bundle: Mass RPS/Kotaku campaign

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they go to google and then mash their faces on the keyboard, and as long as what they get is game-related 20% of the time, they'll write about it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vastly prefer Destructoid over Kotaku. Might want to send them an email too, but I'll echo a sentiment above that the email needs to be less antagonistic. Instead of accusing them of something, tell them all the reasons it's great and why they need to let people know. And the fact that you're literally saving hundreds of dollars with the bundle.

I added everything up and for full price on everything that's $1069.94 for $15 lol.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @casleziro.

Yeah, I agree - make it sound less angry. And wow: $1069.94 for $15 - that kind of speaks for itself

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RPS finally mentioned it. https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...any-of-heroes/

Also, in my calculation above I didn't even include the games that came with it. It was purely for the creation tools so you're actually saving even more.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, while I've read the RPS thingy earlier, I've just updated OP of this thread now as I was preoccupied with something different. You should post more in the deal article about CF so CoH thing will be less than half of the comment section, essentially making undecided people think that CF bundle is much more worthy your money than CoH thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2