User Tag List

Thread: Sparckman Challenge #2 October Theme Selected

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Sparckman Challenge #2 October Theme Selected

Hey there guys here is the theme for the October
    Sparckman Challenge - 25 Event competition - four frames

https://youtu.be/KKZdjvHQ4is

Happy game making!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is Timeless??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think I will have to wait until first games are sent to know what "timeless" is too.
    Maybe a game where time runs out? A Braid clone? :?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have no idea what Timeless is......Sparckman a little help here please??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And can i use as many events as desired in behaviours.?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparckman,.do groups count as an event as they are numbered? I have 22 actual events,.but with my groups the event editor say's 33.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparckman,.are you going to update your page to upload the October games? It still has the September games.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jurenito "And can i use as many events as desired in behaviours.?"

I would think that considering you are putting events into behaviours it would be unfair unless the were counted in the overall event total. 25 events is 25 events, however I'm not Sparckman so it's his rules. Personally I think it defeats the purpose of restricting it the 25 events in the first place if you can hide a bunch of events in behaviours.

"Do groups count as an event as they are numbered?" Klick-iT, I would think the title of groups shouldn't count towards the number of events, just as comments wouldn't. Yet events within groups would certainly would count. Again I'm not Sparckman, so it's his rules (yet I'm sure common sense would prevail as the group heading is just that, a heading that has groups of events attached).

I also want to know what timeless means - similar to retro perhaps?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured groups wouldn't count as an event, just the events in the group. It's very hard to make a game with 25 events,.but I did it. I think it would be better to have a cap at 50 events in the future.