User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Buster - Pinball dungeon crawler hybrid

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Treasure Buster - Pinball dungeon crawler hybrid

After 18 months, I am happy to release my second iOS game: Treasure Buster. It is currently on the appstore:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trea...099735932?mt=8.

Game play is channeling the feel of 90's arcade games. Early response has been great and I even got a feature from Apple for launch week. If you find the game fun, please spread the word. The Android version should be coming shortly once testing is done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks cool! There's some very impressive pixel art in there as well. I'll be sure to give it a spin either today or later this weekend

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, nice work love that artwork!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks awesome. I have to wait for the android version.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good Work mobichan!

Once we get over the Humble Bundle weekend remind me and I will get this up on the Clickteam Facebook.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it for my Ipad today and wow: that´s a REALLY GOOD game! You already had me at the intro, reminded me old arcade fighting games which I loved so much! The music is great, the pixel art is top level and gameplay is smooth and intuitive. You even did a German localization I think you´re under pricing it, but that´s probably how the app store works today. Good luck with it you saved my evening

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys! The pricing was a point of discussion. The current climate for games is a bit different than it was 3 years ago when I released Slayin'. People aren't as drawn to things that appear "retro" so the price was an attempt to get the most casual players as possible. I refused to put ads or IAP in this one on iOS because that is how I like to experience apps myself. I am not so strict about Android, but you really can't make any headway on Android if you are charging for the app. That said, it might be my last mobile game, as I want to try a PC game next where I can use an actual controller. But I have a few other mobile ideas left in me. It is just a matter of time and focus.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Beat the first dungeon on Arcade mode. All in all it's a fun and addictive little gem! Is there any way to save progress by any chance?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progress is saved if the app loses focus or is shut down by the OS. But the game isn't meant to be saved to slots or allow multiple games at once. This seems to have come up with players a lot but I am not sure why. I am curious, was there something that didn't make sense about saving?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the saving method and one slot only is fine, but I think the permadeath maybe is the problem. I died in the lizardking battle today (4th dungeon) and a respawn at the dungeon entrance would have been cool. Anyway it's an arcade game How many dungeons does it have?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast