User Tag List

Thread: I need help with building an application with fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help with building an application with fusion 2.5

I am using the Sonic Worlds Delta engine and whenever I build with it. And send the file to my friends they hear no music. But when I use I hear the music. Whats going on?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sending them the .mfa? If so, it might not have the music, I believe, as it's taking it from the location on your computer and not built in, unless you already made the game a .exe then it should work. Maybe give us a bit more detail or upload the file so we can look? I'm new to Fusion 2.5 but I'm hoping I can learn more myself by helping others. I'm no pro.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it's an exe it might not contain the music. You'll have to either supply the music files in the exact same folder structure that they appear on your pc, or else embed them as binary objects. The latter is the better option, probably.

I can't remember the exact process off the top of my head. But do a google search for "clickteam music binary data" and you should find what you need