Hi all !
I just want to write few line about my project who is in alpha dev.
I will explain with my bad english, but first, a gameplay video will explain you better...
You can now try my first playable demo here : http://gamejolt.com/games/dungeon-traps/195584
Hope you liked it.
Dungeon Traps is an action game with a little bit of Tower defense mechanics inside.
The story ? 3 friends, (My Heroes !!!!) are specialized in Monsters's extermination.
They have specific weapons, but their better weapons are traps ! Since many years, they work on traps for dungeons, and now, it's time to try them in all dungeons in country !
The gameplay is actually (in the Alpha version) like that:
- In each dungeon, you chose one hero (you must choose the one who will have the best chance to finish the level) before entering the dungeon.
- The hero protect the main entrance of the dungeon and for that it stay in the left of the screen, waiting monsters who will come from the right and will try to kill him.
- The player's goal is to eliminate all the monsters before they kill the hero. You have to buy trap's spot (up and down), put traps on these spots like in a tower defense, but to have a more dynamic gameplay, the traps need to be activate when monsters is near the trap.
- There are different trap families (fire, poison, mechanics, etc) and monsters are less or more sensitive to each traps.
- There are different trap type, Some traps have 4 refills and need money to be recharged, some can be activate but have a cooldown, and some are permanent.
- All these traps can be buy and change during the game, if the first monsters are mummies, choose traps with fire, if the next monsters are demons, choose traps ice and mechanics, etc.
- Monsters dropped money to buy and activate more traps, and at the end of the level, the player will find plans to create new traps more powerful.
- Of course, there is at least 10 differents dungeons (with different background), 36 differents traps and at least 20 different monsters!
About the dev,
I plan to publish the game on PC, probably steam If I can be greenlight, itch.io and GameJolt. I will see later to export on Android & Ios too
For now I buy graphic asset as I'm not enough good as graphic designer, and who know perhaps one day I will found a graphist to team with and have monsters just for my game.
That's all for now, I will give you news about the project but you can follow me on my social network.
My devlog : http://gamejolt.com/games/dungeon-traps/195584
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dungeontraps/
Website WIP : http://www.dungeontraps.com