User Tag List

Thread: How to do and test in-app purchases on iphones

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to do and test in-app purchases on iphones

in-app purchases can be simuialted on pc but when built of a iphone nothing happens.

I've been to this thread and even ran its example on my iphone and it didn't work.
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/90751-IAP-Examples-for-IOS-and-Android

Does anyone know how to get in-app purchases working?

Heres a link to my example-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r17hjfooe1...n%202.mfa?dl=0

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it approved already by apple appstore?
    Every single InApp purchase have their own approval
    I only test in PC then see it on devices when it's already approved (there might be a way to test it on the developer mode or so, but yeah)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,it has not been approved.
    I thought that you submit your game to be approved when its finished and ready to go on the app store.
    Also how long does it take to be approved?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    how long for the entire APP..., a year ago it was around 7 - 14 days for a simple game to get reviewed....
    now for a simple game/app , a few days... apple probably have more interns now
    for iaps around 1-3 working days as I recently tried

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the phone it only works if you create a sandbox user. But if you did it as I have shown in the example and you set it up on your dev page with the same ids as in your app. The. You are good to go.
    Usually it takes 1 - 2 days for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no offense intended TC but I'm just saying.
    iap's drove me away from ios. I used to buy the new ipad every year. went from an ipad 2 to a 3,4, air but I've now sold/given away all my ipads as iap's and freemium ruined the experience for me. The app store these days is utterly swamped in freemium and "free to download, but pay forever" iap games.

I just hope some devs are aware that the freemium/iap obsession is actually driving some people away from the ios platform.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, thats the example.

IAP is not bad.. I use them for my slot machine for people to buy extra game credits, and it's happening a lot
    also from older games just an unlock for the full game.. people sometimes don't like to pay for something they don't know, so i give them a few levels or an hour playtime. and then you need to buy it..