User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [CRASH] F2.5 Out of Memory

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question [CRASH] F2.5 Out of Memory

Hi Clickteam Staff,

Today ending one of the levels of my game (has 20), when went to compile in iOS, Windows and in Android began to generate me screens of error with the following messages:

The amazing thing is that let me generate an Xcode Final Project, of which take the CCI file to my already generated project. But if command to generate an CCI file it gives me error.

I could help, between in crisis because I'm finishing my game Kikaiju Attack and need that this work.

Do you have idea that could be? problem of memory of the editor of F2.5? My game has 51 frames.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please help me!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much RAM is your Fusion 2.5 using? Fusion is a 32 bit program and can't handle anything over 2GB.

See this thread - http://community.clickteam.com/threads/92896-Running-Out-Of-Memory

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry the question silly.

I see in TASK Manager of Windows? How is how much memory used F2.5?

Thank you for your help,

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi RhysD,

The app consumes 1.5 GB while compiles and gives the same error:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the thread I linked before, I would try and download the program that can increase the amount of RAM Fusion can use.

Otherwise, I'm not sure there is anything else you can do to stop it from crashing.

In the thread the poster says he needed to download a program to patch the Fusion .exe (not the one that Fusion generates, but Fusion itself), to allow it to use more than 2GB of RAM.

Task manager is only reporting 1.6 gb sure, but I don't think it's accurate. In the thread the poster also mentions his task manager only reported 1.5gb but it was still crashing.

If you do use the patch he linked, make sure to backup all work etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CRASH] F2.5 Out of Memory

Thank you very much RhysD, I will try to see how it goes. I am deeply concerned that this limitation in the future I will not be able to do many updates to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks RhysD, it worked!

I hope that is solution is permanent...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear! Now just don't go over 4gb memory and you should be okay :P

The solution should be permanent until you either format Windows or reinstall Fusion. You might need to reapply it after any updates for Fusion as well as that sometimes changes the exe.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    good thing in the future, fusion 3 will be a 64 bit platform and we won't experience this when we make a big game

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast