User Tag List

Thread: Horrible framerate on very simple game?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horrible framerate on very simple game?

I did an android build of a very simple 'test' game. (stationary ship in middle of screen, rotating and shooting 2 alien saucers that come on from random top/bottom positions)

and the game runs very slowly, even rotating my ship slows down a lot when I hit the shoot button.
    (my android device is pretty powerful and has a good gpu.. so that cannot be the issue with such a simple game)

is there anyway to fix this or do I simply stick to playing all my games on my PC?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    can you post an small mfa that show your issue, delete your graph but replace with boxes with same size.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean by 'delete your graph but replace with boxes with same size'?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post the test game as it's built now and I can check on my end. I have a few Android phones and a Kindle Fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offence, I would rather not.
    why? because it is ultra ultra ULTRA simple and basic.. really, I would be too ashamed to show anyone.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one can help if you won't show the file.. what you're describing is not the standard results of the Android runtime, so you must be doing something wrong.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no offense Paul. but you're just doing something wrong or some checkboxes/settings you missed.
    if you upload your mfa, we can check it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know but I don't want to be mocked. I know its ultra simple and lame..

Edited... content removed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really hard to tell anything from just checkmarks and vague descriptions.

Nobody here will make fun of you if you shared your file and it was really simple, we all start somewhere!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay thanks, sorry for that.

You can close this thread now.