User Tag List

Thread: HTML5 question: Displaying .html within HTML5 app.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HTML5 question: Displaying .html within HTML5 app.

Hey everybody!

I'm playing around with the HTML5 exporter and I'm wanting to use the HTML5 app as my main index. Here is the URL for what I've accomplished so far.

http://www.digiguineapig.com/html5/oinkboy/

What I want to do is when a user selects an option on screen it calls to a .html file on my server and displays it within the app. WebView object doesn't work with HTML5 exporter but I want to accomplish the same thing.

If the user clicks on 'News' within the HTML5 app it will embed news.html into the app. Right now I can only open as new window or URL on same page. Any tips on how to achieve this, or can you point me in the right direction? I really wish WebView object would export with HTML5.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far what I've done is use the Get Object, I'm currently toying around to see what I can do with it. So far I've been able to get strings of info. It works but it's not exactly the desired effect to what I want to achieve. I'll keep tinkering. Let me know if you have any tips. It's sort-of inconvient this way, but we'll see what I can pull off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solved my problem, came up with a good solution!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, DigiGuineaPig (mind if I call you DGP for short?) I am searching for the same solution as I wish to load my website within a fusion html5 exporter app. Can you please share and explain your solution, to save the rest of us hours of fiddling? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Octopus View Post
    Hey, DigiGuineaPig (mind if I call you DGP for short?) I am searching for the same solution as I wish to load my website within a fusion html5 exporter app. Can you please share and explain your solution, to save the rest of us hours of fiddling? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Follow! I too I am interesting about solution!