User Tag List

Thread: APK Size differ on Steam and Standalone and other issue

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

APK Size differ on Steam and Standalone and other issue

Hello, I have both versions of Steam and Standalone...
    I have this PROBLEM #1 where after I installed the APK, the game menu enters, then I hit the PLAY button. Then it crashes.
    I don't know why would it crash, with no reason ... (hint: a BUG)
    So I have tried to open my Good Old Steam Version and build an apk from there...
    I found about half mb less on it, from 6mb to 5.4mb ... so cool less mb but why would that happen on the same project file...
    ------------------
    And this PROBLEM#1 is not yet solved on steam version... after many troubleshooting... I found out a kind of corrupted Frame (it works but this is bugged)
    Menu
    Frame 1 - Actual Game Frame (more recent content)
    Frame 1 backup (Bugged)

I probably copy and pasted the frame 1 backup(is the original) then developed on the actual game.

So if I delete the Frame 1 Backup the Apk build will crash on the FRAME 1 Actual game frame. It runs well on PC test.
    Even If I just hit checkbox "Do not Include on build" ...

I need to delete the Frame 1 Backup to save more bytes, but i cant due to this issue/bug.
    I can't provide mfa yet as it is a bigger game on it's final stages. I just wanted to give heads up, I'll file a bug report when I'm not busy

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's similar to the Quicktime.mfx bug when you copy Frames from another Project to a new project....
    But this PROBLEM#1 is copying frame on the same Project...

Also the Size Difference of Standalone vs Steam apk build might be the Quicktime.mfx (did some notepad stuff before on the standalone) ... not sure