User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What extensions can you not live without in Fusion 3?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost entirely make software utilities instead of games. Well, I make those programs to share. I make games for myself.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I can live without ultimate fullscreen. By that, I mean I hope CF3 has working fullscreen out of the box.
    ultimate fullscreen works great for what it is, but it's 'fake' fullscreen. It uses some sort of borderless windowed mode, which comes with many of the same downsides as using regular windowed mode, such as performance drops and microstuttering. In my game, it's quite noticeable and annoying. With Ultimate Fullscreen or regular windowed mode, it microstutters; with regular inbuilt fullscreen, it's smooth as silk.

What's still lacking in the native fullscreen implementation for you? Since they added a few features several months ago, it works pretty well for me.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Joystick 2, ini++, font embed. Though really, I'd hope that the functionality of all of those would be part of the base Fusion 3 package.
    I second you with the need for good joystick/gamepad functionality. It's really fun to make games that can then be played with 8 players around a television.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new thing that could be great in the next CF :
    a password protection to read/edit the mfa, so if any hacker could decompile it, it will ask the password before displaying it in CF3

No idea if it's possible or enough...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra: What is still missing is forcing integer scaling. UFS is invaluable for making low rez pixel art projects that need to be scaled up to the native screen resolution without distortion or antialiasing. If you can prove to me that the current native options of F2.5 can accomplish this, then I would love to see an example.

As for the most valuable extensions: string tokenizer/string parser and a more light weight List object would be great. I would really love a numeric sort function for the list as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra: What is still missing is forcing integer scaling. UFS is invaluable for making low rez pixel art projects that need to be scaled up to the native screen resolution without distortion or antialiasing. If you can prove to me that the current native options of F2.5 can accomplish this, then I would love to see an example.
    I know nothing about pixel art and have never used it, so I'm the wrong person to ask I was merely asking a question about what else is lacking, not implying that nothing is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easing object

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by copperbob View Post
    Easing object
    I think CT should take it easy with this one .

What I'd really would want to see is if they looked at what Florian Rival is doing with his GDevelop and take some design cues from it. Also built-in Spriter-like tool so we won't have to pay more for actual Spriter Pro.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdi369 View Post
    A new thing that could be great in the next CF :
    a password protection to read/edit the mfa, so if any hacker could decompile it, it will ask the password before displaying it in CF3

No idea if it's possible or enough...
    You can password protect your events, by the way.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ran TH
    how to do that?

made that impossible for anyone to open/read/edit the mfa?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast