User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What extensions can you not live without in Fusion 3?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdi369 View Post
    and a good webview like webcontrol too
    Yes, a website viewer is a must for me

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Platformer Movement Object is my favorite! Must have it!

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMO. Here's hoping that CT will finally fix platform movement so you won't need to resort to PMO or similar. Most other movements are fine, only platform one suffers from several bugs, "sticking to the ceiling" being one of them.

Also ability to play module files instead of MIDIs (mods are more versatile as aside of notedata they also store their instruments and as such they don't depend on external factors such as soundfont used to sound well, while keeping relatively small file size), preferably using libmodplug (it supports virtually all formats that matter and few that doesn't: MOD, S3M, XM, IT, 669, AMF (both of them), AMS, DBM, DMF, DSM, FAR, MDL, MED, MTM, OKT, PTM, STM, ULT, UMX, MT2, PSM) so I won't need to pay FMod devs money if I decide to sell my game. But that's more on a feature side than extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 thing will be good to have in next fusion :

1- that it can handle 64 bit numbers...
    2- a cURL object for easy work with all API / RESTAPI from external services like google/ facebook/ paypal ect...

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. There is Int64 extension and also extension that allow for arbitrary big numbers. I agree tho it should be supported natively.
    2. Yeah, good idea. But I think you could use GET object to the same extent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes , GET is powerfull, but for some cas, it can be limited , for exemple when you have to post not just a value but an array of value...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CF 2.5 is a awesome tool,
    I noticed that clickers do mainly game, I wish to do more software utilies...

CF 2.5 make easy to build a software without aknowledge of programming language
    that's great

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Array, Listbox, Blowfish / ini objects I use in almost everything.

It would be cool if F3 had an object that saved / could load the position and values of everything on a frame during runtime with one easy event. I know the save game object exists but you still have to enter in what you want to save for each object manually.

Honestly though we're all used to it I'd like a way for F3 to inherently recognize multiple copies of the same object without us having to also use Fastloops or the ForEach object. That's something I've just never been good at after all these years and with people telling me how it works

Sort of related, It'd be nice to have object arrays in Fusion too. I loved these in VB6, they were so helpful and easy to use:

Example- You make 8 copies of an active object "monster" and it names them monster(1), monster(2), monster(3) and so on. Then to manipulate then you just have to change the value of (x) in the code and the program knows exactly which instance of monster to use. And of course using these for loops are a dream as you might imagine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes! Object iteration! Or better yet, have multiple scopes so that you say that in an event that has collissions between different players there's a list of players that's created and then you iterate through each one of them to do calculations. So if 2 players flatten one, the game should know how to split the flattening Goomba jump into two pieces for each player and give each player half the score for flattening the flattened player.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I can live without ultimate fullscreen. By that, I mean I hope CF3 has working fullscreen out of the box.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast