User Tag List

Thread: Alien Run - Free Bitcoin (iOS/Android)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alien Run - Free Bitcoin (iOS/Android)

So a while ago i teamed up with the guy behind Bitcoin Aliens, a popular Bitcoin Faucet - basically just a website that gives you a microscopic bit of free money to visit the site and see some ads.
    He was interested in having some mobile apps made, so i've been creating games for him, and today we finally released a game that i think is cool enough to show off

So we have a kind of reverse-freemium model where the game is 100% free with ads, and then we give roughly 50% of that revenue back to our users in the form of Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency (magical internet money)

I have also been a bit reluctant to share this on the forum since some of you would probably be the best at cracking/abusing this, so please don't, or if you want to try, please just pm me with the results.

Anyway here's our game!
    https://coinverting.com/alien-run/

It's a really smooth runner game with over 100 custom built levels, delivered from server so new levels can be added, edited, change difficulty based on stats, etc etc.
    The whole game is frame-rate independent, with timer-based rather than frame-based movement, all the events are calculated using timer milliseconds.
    Instead of using loops, the game levels are rendered using a custom built cross-platform extension to optimize performance.
    Each level can have individual speed and grid-size, some levels also change to slow/fast motion in certain areas.
    And it features 5 different movement types: regular gravity, up-side down, gravity shift, spaceship, reverse spaceship.

m1.jpgm3.jpgm5.jpgmb1.jpgm7.jpg

There is a daily mission mode with 8 levels and big reward every day, and an infinite mode with 10 levels every hour and a reward after every 5 levels.
    You can also just practice a random level by tapping the green arrow button top-left

And of course, if you have a bitcoin wallet and register, we do pay out every tuesday!

iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1161356630?ls=1
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...coin.alien.run

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to register a btc wallet? Typing out wallet address would be hard on mobile keyboard so I'd like to register on my desktop.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No website to register on for our apps, you would have to just copy-paste it.
    Tap the first sign-in/register option, it will ask for an email adr, and then your bitcoin wallet.
    If you are already registered (we have 5 apps) then just email is enough to log you in, no password needed as other people would just get more bitcoin for you. There is an option to change wallet adr but that requires email confirmation.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SoftWarewolf-

What server do you use and how much does it cost?
    Also what objects do I use?
    I'm finishing up my current game and my next will use a server so I need to know the basics.

This game is a cool idea and looks fun.(Bitcoins scare me tho.)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Like how much BTC could I earn in a week playing 1 hour a day of your games?
    include rough value conversion in dollar too

I just want to know, Might interest me to have a wallet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well on average we give away a bit less than we earn from the ads, so you would probably make more putting ads in your own game and just play it by yourself :P Especially since a lot of our traffic is from asia, south america, and russia which doesn't pay as much.
    As you can imagine it's not worth the effort for the money, but sure, let's calculate:
    so in an hour you can claim from each of our 3 older apps, and play 10 levels to claim twice on alien run. Each claim is about 300 satoshi average, so x5 = 1500 satoshi, this shouldn't take you more than 15min tho, so lets say you do that 4 times over a few hours instead = 6000 satoshi, and you'll also play the daily mission which has a higher average at about 750 satoshi, then were at 6750 satoshi.
    Then you do that a whole week x7 = 47250 satoshi, which is 0.00047250 BTC, current value is about 640$ so 640x0,0004725 = 0,3024 or about 30 cents usd$

Probably sounds like a ripoff, but hey it's free money on a free game! and there are two things to consider.
    1. the value might go up a lot in the future, Bitcoin was once only a cent each, and went up to over 1000$
    2. for some people there is actually a real value, i heard there is a small bakery shop by a school somewhere in India that accept bitcoin payments, and the kids play games like this and use web faucets to eat lunch there.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree about it and yeah, I earn about 1500 satoshi on average. What I don't like is the payout limit of 20k satoshi. I can understand payouts limits on services that give you real money for e.g. completing market research surveys (bank/paypal provisions), but with bitcoin, I really don't. But yeah, free money.

Regarding this:
    1. the value might go up a lot in the future, Bitcoin was once only a cent each, and went up to over 1000$
    Very true and may happen as soon as the next year since Kim Dotcom (megaupload guy) is cooking up something BTC-related so value can go really up. He even advised on his twitter to buy btc "while it's still cheap"

//edit: Any info how to contact BTC aliens guy? Would like to do some game for them as well, obviously not for free.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20k is the payment threshold (minimum) there is no cap/limit.
    It will be extremely hard for someone else to make a game that fits into our ecosystem, mainly there is a ton of back-end development to make everything working securely, and the game itself also needs to be built very specifically and handle data very carefully. Also very impractical because of our revenue share deal.