User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to attack enemies with a sword?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to attack enemies with a sword?

hello everybody! I was clicking around trying to find an example of a player being able to attack with a sword but I failed to turn anything up. How does one accomplish this? I just want the sword to swing from top of character sprite to bottom and then disappear, but launch object seems only to throw said objects. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is an example - check out this video

https://youtu.be/XR0kX1vMCs0?t=1m56s

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestion! Watching now. However, when I click the link to download the example, it goes to an error page and tells me to contact admin (I assume its your website, since you share a name :p). Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Tutorial Sparckman... but why all the "gamemaker studio" clickbait? Makes me not want to thumbs up your vids.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is so bad about it. He gets more views, makes more money, makes more guides.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And automatically earns a bad reputation in doing so.

Never directly crediting the software you use to generate revenue seems like kind of a scummy thing to do as well, and might imply that the software is sketchy/not so good to someone who doesn't know about it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you can do is to instead of launching the sword object, create it at your player object and always set it's position to the player. When animation is done, destroy it.

Player presses X button.
    -Create Sword at Player_Object
    -Change animation to Swing

Always
    -Set Sword position to Player_Object

Sword animation Swing (or whatever you used) is finished
    -Destroy

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Clickbait...
    Fusion users = will try to understand Sparckman, more money more vids, more views, increase popularity of clickteam for new user etc.
    OTHER USERS (specially from gamemaker/unity/etc) = Thumbs down, bad reputation, hate seed planted

If I genuinely wanted to learn GameMaker or unity Tutorial and I stumbled upon a clickbait = autohate
    Luckily I'm biased to Fusion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Clickbait...
    Fusion users = will try to understand Sparckman, more money more vids, more views, increase popularity of clickteam for new user etc.
    OTHER USERS (specially from gamemaker/unity/etc) = Thumbs down, bad reputation, hate seed planted
    I'm a new user to Fusion 2.5 and this just makes things confusing. Searching for Tutorials, I come across Sparckman's youtube page. All/most of his videos say "Game Maker" or some derivative. I don't think any of his titles even say Clickteam Fusion.

Is this done become more people search for "GameMaker" than "Fusion 2.5"?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there Philtered Khaos, sorry about that my file server is currently down,
    the server will be back up le tonight. in the meantime here is the working file
    http://www.sparckman.com/forum/archi...TACK_start.mfa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast