User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steamworks extension not showing up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steamworks extension not showing up

Hey all, I have the steam version of Clickteam. I've dragged and dropped the extension from the clickstore (downloaded today) into every extension folder I can find but it's not showing up. Am I supposed to do something else?

On my D drive I have an extension folder in the Steam folder, I've dragged and dropped it there. On the C drive I also have one also, I've dragged it into there as well. No luck.

Folders I've tried so far:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions

C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Unicode

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Extensions

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Extensions\Data\Runtime\Unicode

It's all over the place and I can't get it to show up . I've closed, reopened Clickteam multiple times. I notice the steam_api.dll is in every folder too. Am I missing a step?

Thanks all!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be wrong, but I think that the Steam version of Fusion requires the Steam version of the extensions. i.e. you buy the extensions within Steam, and they are automatically added to your Steam version of Fusion as a DDL.

I don't think the non-Steam extensions are compatible with the Steam versions of Fusion.

I don't know if Clickteam will provide a refund, but I do know that you can convert your extension licenses from Steam to non-Steam (and vice versa) for $10 each, or you could just convert your Steam version of Fusion to the non-Steam version which would be a single purchase. There's a conversion item in the store.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is talking about extensions, you are talking about exporter addons.

From what I remember, I also had trouble getting the steamworks extension to show up in my extension list. I think I had to either reinstall Fusion 2.5 - or there was something to with the dll file. Make sure you also put a copy of the mfx file into Data/Runtime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revert those changes you did for a fresh start and then try this:

- first of all make sure the size of steam_api.dll in your Clickteam Fusion 2.5 folder is 106.920 bytes
    - then delete the other steam_api.dll and Steamworks.mfx in Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode
    - also delete the Steamworks.mfx in Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Unicode\
    - make sure all Steamworks.mfx files and the steam_api.dll in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 subfolders are gone now
    - make sure you have the Steamworks Object downloaded from the Clickstore
    - copy the Steamworks.mfx from here Steamworks\Extensions\Unicode to Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Unicode
    - then put the steam_api.dll and Steamworks.mfx from here Steamworks\Data\Runtime\Unicode to Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried everything listed and it's still not working, this is a pesky little extension >.<! Thanks a lot for your help though, much appreciated! So after trying what Wodjanoi suggested and it not working, I tried reinstalling Clickteam. Didn't work either.

The only thing I can think of is the .DLL file isn't exactly 106.920 that I've downloaded from the website (yesterday). It's 107,432 bytes or 104 KB. Also another thing that might be effecting me is that all my steam apps download to my D drive so I end up having two extension folders (one on C and one on D). I did try both though with these steps, on the C & D drive and it didn't work.

Any other thoughts to get this working?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhysD View Post
    He is talking about extensions, you are talking about exporter addons.
    Note to self: read more carefully before posting!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anybody from Clickteam have anything they can have me try? Not sure what else to do to get this to work!

Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beejers, is it really necessary to have Fusion 2.5 on your C and your D drive?

Maybe it's better for you to install Fusion from the ground up again?:

- delete both Clickteam Fusion 2.5 folders on your C and your D drive(if you have a lot of extensions and shaders already - make a backup)
    - download Fusion 2.5 and DLC content again on your D drive: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5
    - just make sure you can run Fusion after the download
    - then you could make a backup of your depot cache files(it will be ~504 MB) - a clean backup and you don't have to download it again and again
    - put the Steamworks.mfx (336.384 bytes) into Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode
    - do the same with steam_api.dll (107.432 bytes) → I think you could also use the steam_api.dll(106.920 bytes) that comes with Steam(so you don't use any of the dlls from the Clickstore download folder)
    - put the Steamworks.mfx (351.744 bytes) into Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Extensions\Unicode
    - test the Steamworks example "account_examples.mfa"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah no, what I was saying is it's ONLY installed on my D drive, but Clickteam puts an extension folder regardless of where it's installed on my C and D drive. Not sure why, but it does ^_^! I will try your suggestions and see if I can get it to work! Thanks Wodj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still stuck on this issue, not sure what else I could try at this point. Anybody from Clickteam able to chime in and offer some advice?

Note: the only steam_api.dll file I have is the one I downloaded from the Clickstore. No other file exists so I have been only been able to use that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast