Need promotional game for your service/product/company? READ THIS!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Looking for:

- Promoting your service/product/company in a fun, modern, interactive way?
    - Tight gameplay and not making half-baked games unlike other such services
    - Low prices starting from $20 for the entire commission (price may vary depending on the game's size, genre and the popularity of the brand)?
    - Made by an experienced prodigy dev who has been programming since he was 10?

Then I guess you've found ME! I do:

- Most of the genres
    - HTML5/Android/Windows .exe
    - Take care of the game's design
    - Make sure the game is fun by its own merits so people will get back to it and even promote it on social media, promoting your brand in the process.

PM me or contact via Discord (Darkhog#8724) to talk about details.

There are no impossible things, there is only lack of skill needed to complete the task.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!