User Tag List

Thread: Launch of my game for a smartphone in particular, can I do it? Fernando please!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Launch of my game for a smartphone in particular, can I do it? Fernando please!

Hi,

Is it possible to delimit the use of my game only for Google Pixel and the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the Google Play?

I want to try just launching my new game Kikaiju Attack on those two terminals, for two reasons, the first is that the game is heavy and has many load graphics and audio (I have no problems in iOS) and the second is that I want to test whether jumping the odious segmentation of Android can achieve good downloads and good reviews for the game.

Is Fernando this possible? Well and the question is going to any of the friends of the Forum having the answer.

Grateful to all,

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    check this inside your google publish dashboard in the apk and in the amount of devices you will see a link check that link to see if that fit yours needs.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando,

It was very obvious response, hahahaha

Remember that in the dashboard one can choose those devices, not remember is if you can publish to so few devices.