User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In-App Purchase for Android ?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question In-App Purchase for Android ?

Hey All,

I'm very new to the Android Exporter and I'm wondering if In-App Purchase feature is possible?

I'm clueless about it, I have no idea how to begin but I wonder if it's possible first and if it's based on:
    PayPal? Google Play Store? Amazon? or maybe... it's a General Object for All?

Can somebody please explain step-by-step how it works since I'm a noob...

If there is a good Video Tutorial about in-app purchase for Android feel free to share, It will be the BEST way for me to follow and understand because it's more visual and my English isn't very well as you already noticed, sorry about that.

Thanks ahead!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In-App purchase you may buy at Clicktore and is for Amazon in-app, work perfectly good.

In-App comes with the developer version and handles in-app fro Google Play Store.

In-App have an example that you may see at Help--->Examples---> (a list of folders, search fro in-App)

in-App purchase comes with an example and an application using for sandbox to test the in-app flow.

a small help on how to proceed in google dashboard here https://developer.android.com/traini...DefineProducts
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much Fernando!
    This is very helpful and informative, it will also help future Newbies like myself, I appreciate it!

And now... time to learn the all Android Exporter thingy, good luck to me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In app purchase - help

Hi, Fernando, I've been having trouble with the in-app purchase, I use the example in the folder with the Test InApp Billing Unicode.mfa. when i upload my own file to google and have my own sku the example doesn't work in fact google bring up a error code.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    In-App purchase you may buy at Clicktore and is for Amazon in-app, work perfectly good.

In-App comes with the developer version and handles in-app fro Google Play Store.

In-App have an example that you may see at Help--->Examples---> (a list of folders, search fro in-App)

in-App purchase comes with an example and an application using for sandbox to test the in-app flow.

a small help on how to proceed in google dashboard here https://developer.android.com/traini...DefineProducts

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I noticed with Google is that if you have a different apk version on your phone than the one that is uploaded in the Google Developer Console, it won't let you buy the in app purchase and say that it's unavailable. Could it be that you made an update with a newer build version locally than what you uploaded to the play store, and that's why you're getting the errors?

Edit: I don't know which iAPs you're using, but if you're using the non-consumable ones, you only need 4 instructions of code. First you do a 'purchase sku' action on a push of your purchase button, by entering your sku and then the number 1 as parameters, and then a condition to see if purchase id:1 was ok.

Other than that, you do an 'is billing available' - only one action when event loops to query the inventory for your sku, and after that an 'is sku purchased' condition, so you can set a local variable if it's purchased. These last two instructions will work also to restore purchases automatically in case the user changes his phone.

If we're talking about consumables, I don't know, because I've never used them before. But for permanent iAPs, these 4 instructions should work fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same APK file and Google just say error, when I try and purchase any item. I have no idea what to do.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84239-Android-IAP-Definitive-Guide

This guide is very helpful. Try taking it step by step perhaps.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic921 View Post
    Same APK file and Google just say error, when I try and purchase any item. I have no idea what to do.
    by any chance are you using the same developer account for testing?

https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_testing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used that guide, did everything step by step, google keeps giving me a error.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith View Post
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84239-Android-IAP-Definitive-Guide

This guide is very helpful. Try taking it step by step perhaps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The test billing works fine that's the one you create in clickteam fusion in app purchase folder. If I create my own sku that's where the problem starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    by any chance are you using the same developer account for testing?

https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_testing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast