User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I ask Tips for Application rejected

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ask Tips for Application rejected

Hi all,
    "google play" refused me for generic reasons that I can not understand.
    I have already published an app without problems.
    I created an application inspired by the PPAP song, I made some samples, added the buttons, I called the application "PPAP LOOP STATION". This is what is written by the play store:

Hi Developers at TopWEB games,

Thanks for submitting your app to Google Play. I reviewed PPAP LOOP STATION, com.topwebgames.ppaploopstation, and had to reject it because it violates the deceptive behavior policy by containing false or misleading information or claims within the title, description, icon, or screenshots of the app's Store Listing. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still live on Google Play.
    Here’s how you can submit your app for another review:
    Modify your app title and/or Developer Name so that it doesn’t misrepresent the status or ranking of the app or apps in your account.
    Read through the Deceptive Behavior policy for more details and examples of policy violations. Remember your app must comply with all policies listed in the Developer Program Policies and additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
    Sign in to your Developer Console and submit the policy compliant app.
    If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this rejection may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.
    Thanks for supporting Google Play,
    The Google Play Review Team

The app have three level, menu, black screen for intestetial admob, and the loop station screen, there are a yellow icon with write PPAP LOOP STATION. In store is classified : APPLICATION. entertainment, FOR ALL. In the first time I posted GAME, MUSIC, FOR ALL and was rejected.
    I do not understand what they mean, they say to change her name, I try to change it? Or developer name (com.topwebgames.ppaploopstation) ? Will this be?

This is the app in windows version : https://mega.nz/#!4Y5ShAZS!GOsgF2vBv...8sHf7Q-G7TmALQ

Do you have any idea or suggestion?

Thank you very much!

Christian

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    and had to reject it because it violates the deceptive behavior policy by containing false or misleading information or claims within the title, description, icon, or screenshots of the app's Store Listing.

seems to be straight forward, does the pics title and description does represent what the game is mentioned?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando, the pic are a screen of the game, the title is generic, PPAP LOOP STATION. Tonight I've changed the name, icons and screen, I'm waiting for the answer to google play

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The APP is online, but i receved another mail :
    [7-0524000014009] 7-Day Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation,Please complete the following actions within 7 days, or your account will be removed from Google Play:
    Sign in to your Developer Console and modify your developer name so that it doesn’t misrepresent the status, ranking, or available functionality of the app. https://support.google.com/googlepla...r/139626?hl=en

In link there write :
    Developer name
    Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
    Click Settings Settings.
    Next to "Developer name," type the developer name you want to be displayed on Google Play.
    Click Save.
    Developer or app names that misrepresent their immediate status or performance on Play. (E.g. “Editor’s Choice,” “Number 1 App,” “Top Paid”).

My developer name is TopWEB games, this is ridiculous, I have to change my name to the word "Top"????. Absurd!!!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    perche non usi il tuo nome, loro considerano che ce qualcosa che non va?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Non penso, il "Developer Name" è il nome che si vede sotto il titolo del gioco nella scheda del market, tutti mettono il nome della "software house", nel mio caso "TopWEB games", ma da quanto hanno detto risulta ingannevole :

Developer or app names that misrepresent their immediate status or performance on Play. (E.g. “Editor’s Choice,” “Number 1 App,” “Top Paid”).

Loro mi dicono :

Sign in to your Developer Console and modify your developer name so that it doesn’t misrepresent the status, ranking, or available functionality of the app.

A questo punto se metto esempio "PINCOPONCO developer" non dovrebbe avere problemi in quanto non allude a nulla. Dico che se è veramente così la cosa è ridicola e assurda. Ora ho mandato una mail di risposta sperando che mi rispondano, altrimenti cambierò il nome. Grazie Fernando, sempre disponibile e gentile come sempre. ;-)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    dipende cosa vuoi, ma per il caso che riguarda il nome TopWEB viene della parola WEB e questa e registrata.

TopGun, viene di un pellicola, e cosi via, cerca uno che vada con te e prova, ti danno sette giorni di tempo.

ma pensaci a mettere i nome della tua futura ditta di video giochi, forse ti va PINCOPONCO, no lo so, se e cosi in gamba.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Granzie Fernando, adesso vedo come va, ti faccio sapere!! ;-)

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply put: Don't break any copyright laws.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!!! Grazie Fernando per il supporto, tutto risolto. Mi hanno risposto che il nuovo nome scelto va bene :

Hi Christian,
    We're happy to confirm that "TopWEB STUDIOS" is compliant with the policy mentioned above. No further changes need to be made at this time.

Quindi cambio nome in TopWEB STUDIOS!!! ;-)

Thank you all, grazie Fernando.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast