User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: EGA Fade transitions?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jokk3 Or maybe I just haven't figured out the events to fade it :/ Your example looks spot on, do you have the mfa?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    elvisish-
    You want something like this.

https://youtu.be/OP0BOVvNXk0?t=3m16s

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's a Venetian blind and a rectangle-out effect, jok3r definitely had the right idea I'm just implementing it wrong cause I have no exeperience with shaders! 😒

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I copypaste the code it works as it should for me. Just make sure that layer that you are applying it is on top of the layers that have the stuff you want to affect (and the effect layer has something in its frame area to activate it). If it won't work like that, I don't know what would make it work. Possibly you might want to change "img" sampler type to "bdk" since you are only using it on a layer - but it works the same on my end with both "img" and "bdk".

In other words, this is something you will have to solve yourself. After getting it to work, for the cycling you will want modify the code so you can mess with rgb values of the pixels in the shader. This means editing both the xml and fx. Xml edits are need to pass values to from outside of the shader. This is explained both in the F1 help file and in the link that I posted. Than you need standard event actions that pass effect parameter values to shader with the help of the Layer Object. This is all the help I can provide.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, I haven't used the layer object, that's why I was interested in exactly how you evented your example.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jokk3 can you share the example mfanyoused in the YouTube video so I can study what you did?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokk3 View Post
    If I copypaste the code it works as it should for me. Just make sure that layer that you are applying it is on top of the layers that have the stuff you want to affect (and the effect layer has something in its frame area to activate it). If it won't work like that, I don't know what would make it work. Possibly you might want to change "img" sampler type to "bdk" since you are only using it on a layer - but it works the same on my end with both "img" and "bdk".

In other words, this is something you will have to solve yourself. After getting it to work, for the cycling you will want modify the code so you can mess with rgb values of the pixels in the shader. This means editing both the xml and fx. Xml edits are need to pass values to from outside of the shader. This is explained both in the F1 help file and in the link that I posted. Than you need standard event actions that pass effect parameter values to shader with the help of the Layer Object. This is all the help I can provide.
    @jokk3 I'm still struggling with this, do you have an example file I can look at and disassemble so I can try and get this working? Pleeeease? 😄

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3