User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Point & click games exemple

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1) I see what you mean - this is due to the movement code (and particularly to the "rotate to destination" function).
    When the character reach a new cell, he seeks for next cell in the path, and you want him to "stop" and rotate to new destination.
    When there is some difference in angle to destination -even few degrees will make it- the character stops to seek new angle to destination, so when he walks in diagonal, and he reachs the middle of a cell (could be some pixels before or after the center, because we are not doing a pixel-per-pixel fastloop movement) he can be some 2-5 degrees off to next middle cell, so he will stop and rotate accordingly.
    In the file below I've included some tolerance (don't stop for angle < 30 degrees), see if it is any better.
    However, the movement code I included in the example was not particularly aimed to precision, it was just a basic code to show the pathfinding working in few events, as the user is meant to code his own movement code basing on his requirements

2) It works on my side, in the example attached I've lowered frame rate and raised speed to make it reasonably usable on mobile

3) this also works on my side, check the .apk included below, does it work for you?
    I've built with the same settings you find in the mfa (the ones I found in your example actually )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ati744t7u1...dad_1.zip?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi guys!

sorry but i'm so busy this days. Mehrdad give me one day and maybe the 8 direction is ok, i found a very good solution if the room is simple

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here we are, the 8 direction, but is super buggy but for me if you wanna collaborate the idea is good
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Schrodinger

1) Great!!! . I haven't any statter in walking anymore . Thanks so much .
    2) And how can I get lower speed without change frame rate for bug object? change move_speed doesn't work on Android
    3) Hmmmm. So strange.. I replace my character in your new mfa file and get Android and works perfect now. As I had problem before.

@ ciaciosacchetti

Great!!!. Nice job . I only want 'turn before walking' .If you don't mind please add this feature too.
    Another request : Character stop only in 4 direction and don't stop in diagonal situation . Is it possible fix it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mehrdad, for the stop in only 4 directon here we are and maybe this night i upload everything, for the turnaround i'am working on. Anyway now the diagonal work so good and everything work much better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the movment still little buggy some time but work at 99% good, the tornaround is absolutly stupid and i hope can fix in a few time.
    as usual, if anyone want to improve this exemple he's welcome
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great!!! Nice job!!!

Turn before walking is good . But as I said character stop in 4 direction only . Can you fix it too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the character stop in 4 direction! no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mean is character doesn't stop in diagonal direction .It's always in left , right , up ,down .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the character doesn't stop in diagonal!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast