(Sorry for the poor title, I can't think of a better one, and I don't want to spam the forum with small questions)
I am moving from another engine to Fusion 2.5 and I need help to adapt. I have the following questions:
1. Can someone redirect me to better tutorials for "Platform Movement object" ? (I find Fusion's default platform behavior kind of limiting)
I want to make a platform game with more players on the screen, but control only one at a time.
2. How can I make an active flip and walk on the ceiling ? (like Gravity Man's stage from Megaman 5)
3. Does CF2.5 have families/groups and functions ?
4. Is there support for tilemap, or I have to built the levels using separate sprites ?
5. How can I make a game that supports multiple aspect ratios ? I am intrested especially in "Scale outer mode" like here.
6. How can I include same events (like player/enemy movement) in different frames/levels ? (also modify in one place -> modify in all places)
7. Can I set the default start animation of an active from the Frame Editor ? For example: I have 2 enemies (duplicate active, same events), but to have different start animations (set from the frame editor).