Looking to Collaborate with Artist and musician

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey there folks!

I'm in the midst of creating my very first game with CTF 2.5. Whilst I understand the game logic portion of things, I am not a great artist, nor am I an amazing musician (although I can manage). What I'm looking for right now is somebody to help me with the art, e.g. level art/sprites and animation; I am also in need of a music producer. Basically, as this is my first game, and something I work on in my free time, I believe working with others will not only move things along faster, but also make the game better overall. If you do either of these things, and want something to work on in your free time, maybe to add to your portfolio or just for fun, please let me know! Let's make something awesome together!

EDIT: Seeing as I've had no responses, I've decided to up the ante. Once game development is done, whomever helps me can discuss with myself, which platforms it should be released to(PC being the first), and how we will monetize (premium price or ads with premium iap). If I have only one person helping me, I'll split the profits equally with you. Is anyone going to offer help now, or is this part of the forum dead?

Thanks!

- Rep

Edited once, last by repapermunky (November 11, 2016 at 2:48 AM).

• Howdy!

I'm actually in a parallel position developing my first game, but I'm coming from the place of being an artist and musician. I've managed some of the programming, but it tends to be pretty slow going. Maybe there's a way we can work together on something. I made a little video of my game to give you a general idea:

Please login to see this media element.

Basically, it's a traditional platformer done in a retro graphic style, but I've added a mouse controlled aiming system for projectile weaponry.

In terms of my music, I think this song presents a good representation of the kind of stuff I'd create for a game:

Please login to see this link.

My website has a bunch more of my art/projects, so check it out if you feel to. I've been wanting to make a game, however short/small, FOREVER, and it seems like a collaborator would make things way faster! I'd be curious to hear about your project! Thanks!

- Shea Micro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!