User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Download the 'Weirder Stuff' Game Jam, GAMES

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That moment when you realize there are only 12 entries, thus meaning that everyone who gets in the top 50% gets a prize of some kind, though.

Of course, the more experimental nature of my entry means I probably won't even make it into the top 6 out of 12, but hey, ya never know, it could happen.

P.S. I'm surprised by how many fun-looking entries there are despite (or because?) of there only being 12 entries. Another reason I'm not quite sure about being in the top 6, lol. Though I'm going to be completely honest and say that Battle of the dimension Hoppers seems to have even less to do with supernatural things than my entry, which is quite frankly saying a lot.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    For those that can't download here's a dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xol08an3w...oxing.exe?dl=0
    Thanks for that, aenever. I came here to ask if there's a way to check out the games without having to sign up for the Click Store. I also got RhysD's game here: https://rhysd.itch.io/halls-of-the-occult Does anyone else have itchio links or something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nim, I only stumbled on the clickstore link through Clickteams Twitter page, they were promoting Sinlarians game. I just went back a level on the web link to see all the entries. Not sure why it wasn't promoted, perhaps it wasn't supposed to be publicly available just yet. The games as far as I'm aware aren't hosted anywhere else.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever
    Clickteams Twitter page, they were promoting Sinlarians game
    Wait, has Sinclarian already won? If not then, ouch. That must suck for the other people who entered.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No results have been declared as far as I know. Yeah, I agree that entries could have been advertised more fairly. However, I have full faith in the judges. At least it's not a popularity vote like most comps, it's judged solely by the competition sponsors & Clickteam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My game was prolly tweeted by Clickteam because I was rather active with twitter during the clickjam, uploading gifs/screenshots, promoting the game and the IWantToCreate hashtag.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the winners have been announced!: http://clickjam.clickteam.com/

Aaaand the submission page is still up.

Looks like I wasn't even a runner-up. Oh well, looks like the other games were better anyways...
    Now, time to improve my entry for a GameJolt release...

First order of business:
    NERF.
    THE STINKIN'.
    EVIL.
    TREE!

Then I need to fix the dashing mechanics. I think at that point, it'll be good enough that I could release it on GameJolt, but I think I'll add more enemy variety first as well. Lastly, I need to make a good, optional tutorial, for those who don't consider the control screen sufficient.

Anyways, again, congrats to the winner, and the runner-ups!

Looking forwards to the event in February next year! Maybe next time the theme will be more up my alley.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh. I also did not get it. I must admit that I cannot push more content within one month. It will be good to have a feedback since the number of entries is not so big.
    I did not know what I need to improve at the end.
    So congratulations to all winners and Sinclairian that was one of the favorite.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Sinclarian! Good job to all the people that entered, it was a very intense month trying to juggle work and the jam

I downloaded a few entries and they were all very polished and fun, good to see!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with the results, Sinclairian's game deserved first place excellent entrants, loved the variety. Thanks Clickteam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2