User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Download the 'Weirder Stuff' Game Jam, GAMES

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Download the 'Weirder Stuff' Game Jam, GAMES

Wow the games are up, great variety. Just thought I'd share.

GameJamLogo.jpg

http://clickstore.clickteam.com/Clickjam/weirder_stuff_2016

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool!

Can't wait to see what people think of my game!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ahh I'm downloading them in stock,
    they all look rather cool, great work guys!
    Will hopefully be able to give them all a try during the day/afternoon/night

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded them all today and had a quick blast of them all, really digging these entries, if I have time I'm hoping to type up a mini review for each game (might even do a joke review for my game haha). Prolly wait until the results are out though before I do them though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your submitted game is really impressive Sinclairian. Really well polished (I did not get any bug even I played until after Boss battle), lots of environmnents with great pixel art graphics, small side quests, different enemy patterns, difficulty curve well balanced, varietey of music, excellent sound design, cool boss battle, incredible lifespan for a game jam.

How the hell did you manage to get this done within a month?

From what I have tested yet, I have almst no doubt about who will win this gamejam. Gread work. Congratulations

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious can anyone actually download and play 'Supernatural Boxing' ? Some friends of mine haven't been able to access my entry. Any feedback would be appreciated. Seems to be popular according to the clickstore yet I can't download to verify it's accessable.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in fact I think there's an issue with the clickstore,
    I "purchased" and downloaded all the games yesterday, they appeared for a small time in my downloads page, and I got them in my home pc (now at work)
    but after accessing the downloads page of my account later, they all had vanished - except "In Distance"

tried to purchase yours again this morning, but it never apperared in my downloads page,
    I still only have "in distance" in my downloads
    (beside other things purchased earlier in the store)

so I shuold have it at home ...still had no time to play it though !
    but I guess your friends are experiencing the same?
    maybe mass-adding every game to the cart could work (waiting for a fix)?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those that can't download here's a dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xol08an3w...oxing.exe?dl=0

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awesome, just got it
    (again, I suppose )

very fun - and sleek!
    this will make it hard keepin on working today

I never liked "real" boxing sport but I liked punch out,
    and all of its over-the-top villains,
    this is along that fun and entertaining line, congrats aenever!

Now let's try to beat some other bad guy..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    Your submitted game is really impressive Sinclairian. Really well polished (I did not get any bug even I played until after Boss battle), lots of environmnents with great pixel art graphics, small side quests, different enemy patterns, difficulty curve well balanced, varietey of music, excellent sound design, cool boss battle, incredible lifespan for a game jam.
    How the hell did you manage to get this done within a month?
    From what I have tested yet, I have almst no doubt about who will win this gamejam. Gread work. Congratulations
    Thanks for those kind comments! I sort of worked on it a fair bit so that's prolly why I managed to cram as much as I did, although sadly it is missing some stuff due to running out of time. Still needs a lick of polish here and there but I'll get around to that when I get my other projects caught up! I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    Just curious can anyone actually download and play 'Supernatural Boxing' ? Some friends of mine haven't been able to access my entry. Any feedback would be appreciated. Seems to be popular according to the clickstore yet I can't download to verify it's accessable.
    I've downloaded it and had a quick blast but I'll try again redownloading soon and tell you if I'm able to do that. Of what I've played it's really fun little game actually, I could see it being on like the app store or something, very well made!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast