User Tag List

Thread: Mac OS X Exporter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Mac OS X Exporter

Hi there! I was wondering if there is a Mac Exporter coming soon? I am making a thing for a school, and most of their systems run Mac... So I wanted to ask, is a mac exporter available?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mac Editor (with Mac Exporter built-in) will be available on the site once the next update is released.

It is unclear whether a Mac Exporter for the Windows exporter will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Keep the faith. There are a couple of issues to iron out in the 287 RC and then we should see the release. Jeff is just as keen as you are to see it released.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The exporter that generates a project Xcode Mac from Windows, when will be available?

I saw some people who had it activated in your F2.5, but have not heard about it.

And another question, I imagine that the performance of a game will be very similar to Windows is not a wine bottle?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The exporter that generates a project Xcode Mac from Windows, when will be available?

I saw some people who had it activated in your F2.5, but have not heard about it.
    It can create both Mac Applications and Mac Xcode Projects.

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 3.27.14 PM.jpg

And another question, I imagine that the performance of a game will be very similar to Windows is not a wine bottle?
    Yes, the Mac exporter creates native Mac Apps, and should have better performance than wine wrappers (though I have not tested).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by advaith View Post
    The Mac Editor (with Mac Exporter built-in) will be available on the site once the next update is released.
    The 287 RC had been revised and released as 287.9 so I'd expect the Mac Editor with it's exporters to be released through the site very soon now!

Performance when exported as a native Mac app is definitely better than a Windows app with Wine wrappers, though I haven't done any benchmarking myself other than seeing the CPU increase on a Windows-Wine app through system properties.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac OS X Exporter

Quote Originally Posted by advaith View Post
    It can create both Mac Applications and Mac Xcode Projects.

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 3.27.14 PM.jpg

Yes, the Mac exporter creates native Mac Apps, and should have better performance than wine wrappers (though I have not tested).
    Thanks, I try Xcode Projects!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk