User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Block Rider - REDUX - Major update

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block Rider - REDUX - Major update

Block Rider - Redux!

NEW: GAME JOLT LINK
    http://gamejolt.com/games/block-rider/145678

Just announcing as one does - the new and improved version of my first game I published on the google app store.

New graphics, new balancing, optimizations, alternate ad system (the curse that is ads)

Here be the new re-jigged trailer with flare, weather, and all the fun that can be had with such things

Heres the old version for comparison

And yes- theyre basically the same trailer - but one is sexier

Here is the google store link for those interested in playing - it can get pretty addictive

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...der.blockrider

I'll stop plugging myself now!

Please - let me know if there is possibly anything more I can add to this?

I am currently working on a couple of projects that are teetering on the edge of release - so.... look somewhere here-ish!/watch this space!
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks cool! Abit like that piano tiles but with a ton of explosions, very cool indeed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huzzah! the piano comparison was not intended but I can certainly see where your coming from there - anyways! The game is deliciously free - if you ever fancy a waltz in the explosive field of blocks

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, I have a game also so what do you say to a little review exchange?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing sa synergy like.... trying to sound clever is hard. But yes, by all means show me your warez!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA, our game is Cocktail Cube Challenge I made a thread for it here http://community.clickteam.com/threads/99628-Cocktail-Cube-Challenge-free-physics-arcade-game

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it

By the way what did you use to create your trailer? I find that one of the hardest marketing things to create.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work as a cameraman and editor for a living so I have access to alot of editing software like premiere and after effects. Its become pretty damn useful for me for trailers and such. This video explains a bit about that

I'm downloading your app now... I'll put a review on your thread and store page!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that makes sense, which program would you suggest for creating trailers as I only use Windows Movie Maker although I remember using a great video editor when I studied Media in college but can't remember the name of that.

I will watch that video as soon as I can as really need some help with creating trailers.

Let me know when the review is up and I'll do the same for you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi matey,

So I have downloaded it and found a bug on both the main menu and the how to play frame. Roughly every 20-30 seconds it jumps to the advert so if I was to review it that part would minus some stars off for me. I will hold off reviewing till you fix if you want as I imagine it's only a simple thing to sort out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advert being screwy eh? okay - I updated the apk file but it will be an hour or 2 so... its 1 in the morning here so I may be awaaaaayyyyy now. But thanks for the heads up anyways!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast