User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Languages on iTunes not showing?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Languages on iTunes not showing?

I just released a new app that is localized in 12 different languages. However on the iTunes store page, it is just listed "Languages: English"

I have added translated descriptions etc in Itunes Connect, but I assume this is not what determines how many languages is listed in the store?

How can I show that my app supports all the languages I have localized it to on the itunes store?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to add supported languages inside your app Info.plist file in xCode. See the first answer on this page - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...ion-info-plist

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm that is very confusing for someone who uses Fusion to make games and is not used to xcode :S Is there some step by step guide or visual example anywhere on how to do this?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone commented in that link:

"In your Info.plist, you need a "Localizations" (CFBundleLocalizations is the raw key name) entry of array type. Add all the supported languages to the array as separated items of the form "English", "German", etc. You don't need to use ISO codes."

But how do I do this exactly? What is the "info.plist" and how can I add this? This is very confusing for someone who are just used to work in Fusion and then just export and build the final file in xcode.. :S

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this be where I am supposed to be? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...calization.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit - Yes, scroll to the bottom of the list you see there and click the plus button next to the last entry to create a new field. Enter "Localizations" and add them all to the array it creates.

The info.plist is automatically created by xcode for your project. It should be located somewhere in the project files list on the left.

You can edit the file in either xcode or something like notepad.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!! I will try this!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you had an option on the Apple Website? But I could be wrong, since you are updating the Infolist.. (never looked into multi language) even though I get requests for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said in his first post he has already set that up. This is a different thing that you need to do as well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This worked btw!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast