User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is something wrong with the IronSource object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is something wrong with the IronSource object?

So I have the new ironsource object installed in my new app and I get real ads. I have the adsources Adcolony, Chartboost, Unity and Vungle meditors setup and delivering ads. But in all dashboards I have 0 impressions, even though the app is now live with 47 reviews so far. I also notice that there is 0 impressions even back in history even though the app has been in testing. On the iOS version where I just use the normal chartboost object I have a lot of impressions from testing, even though testing have been less on that platform so something is wrong. Also when I ran an adcampaign with Chartboost to promote the game they said there was no SDK in the game so they could not see how many installs the app generated.

Have anyone else noticed any issues like this? It would be a nightmare if it is actually showing ads, but the sdk is not reporting the clicks, impressions or installs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have put back just the regular chartboost object in the meantime. I notice it is using the old Chartboost interface for ads though, is there a newer version and where to download in that case?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have confirmed there was defenitely something wrong. I uploaded an update to the game with the regular Chartboost object instead and now the impressions have started to roll in. Now I don't know if this is on the IronSource object side, site side or sdk side..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i just posted about chartboost crashing out for me. cant even get the regular object working wat chartboost sdk, xcode & ios versions u using? i'm going crazy trying to get this working right

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but this is on Android. For iOS I think I am using all the latest versions. (I think)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    k, thanx again

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty sure that something broke with the SDK in later versions of the IronSource object since even an older app I put out an update with yesterday seem to be affected.
    Is there anywhere I can download the older versions of the object to test out?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm testing out APPODEAL as an ironsource alternative,
    not much of a hiccup than the new IS look, website and support is bad in my experience with IS supersonic.
    They close my account just by me sending an activation request, incompetent interns working probably.
    all with pros and cons though
    Appodeal seems to be more stable with less but great features (tested on android)

I've asked them to update the free extension object to set what sdk we want, by default all ad network sdk is included. but you can build and test their extension for now :
    https://www.appodeal.com/sdk/documen...l=1&platform=1

download extension, build, run, wait a few seconds after startup initialization, Test ads.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    great! let us know if it works good for you on actual deployment for android and ios

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds interesting! What kind of ad meditators are available? Chartboost, Unity ads, Adcolony?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast