User Tag List

Thread: Please advise the settings for exporting to Windows Phone 10

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please advise the settings for exporting to Windows Phone 10

My simple game works perfect on Android. I don’t understand why, but the same game shows too poor fps on my Lumia 640 with Windows Phone 10. Maybe my UWP export settings are wrong?
    Please advise the settings for exporting to Windows Phone 10

P.S. I use only “active”, “multi touch”, “layer” and “backdrop” objects in my game. Also, my game includes a lot of sounds in .wav

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Is that a low end Windows Phone?
    I have not had good luck with them running games very well - We are still looking into it to see how to improve it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank for your reply, Jeff.
    When I visit the local Microsoft office next time I can ask them for Lumia 930 and Lumia 950 for tests. But, if I understand you right, UWP-exporter is still in the process of improvement?
    I can say that Lumia 640 isn’t ‘’low end” in WindowsPhone family  It’s “middle class”, on the one level with Lumia 735 and Lumia 830. Only Nokia 1520 and Lumia 10xx or 9xx series are faster than Lumia 640.
    Microsoft says that Lumia 4xx and Lumia 5xx series are Windows Phones “Low end”.
    P.S. I also tried XNA-exporter, but I didn’t find the way to make an XNA-game with resolution larger than 480x800