User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New version of Chartboost object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question New version of Chartboost object?

I just wonder if there is a new version of the Chartboost object that use the new interface for ads that was made for later versions?
    And if so how do I get my hands on it?

I am still confused as to how to check the version of an object and what is the latest version.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Chartboost is included in the update release for developer version each time is posted, so if you are using 287.5 should be Ok
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could we please get 287.5 on Steam as well?
    Beta would be fine! For some reason when I installed Steam version the store version broke, so I can't use it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Chartboost is included in the update release for developer version each time is posted, so if you are using 287.5 should be Ok
    Thats nice! Is it the latest version of Chartboost 6.5 in the newest developer release? That is the version you get 20% extra revenue from Chartboost for to the end of the year. There is no note about what version is in the new update as far as I can see.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    I just downloaded the latest beta of fusion, the charboost object can't be the latest version though because it is still serving ads in the old chartboost format, and not their new ads (in case their new ad design is only on iOS, but I would not know why that would be the case). What is the chartboost version included in the beta?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm is not the 6.618 if that what you mean, each time I update libs need to recheck the whole object and is on my todo list this week, let you know in case you want to test there.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I see, you said it was the 6.5.14 in the beta thread? So that would mean you would get the +20% revenue if uploading a version with the new fusion beta? https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en...cles/206454153

It is just strange because I dont get the new chartboost ad design even after installing and building with the latest fusion beta in android.

"Refined ad experience!"
    -All-new ad formats, including animated GIFs"

I have seen the latest ad design on iOS though.

I would like to test so please let me know!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am testing now the changes to use 6.6.1 latest version, is very fast btw, they fix also the problem with nav bar after watch a video reward, not show it anymore in runtime when returning.

================================================== ===========================
    forgot to mention also tested the inPlay Ad, seems to be working fine in this version, at least it will show an ad as demo.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great! Please let me know when and how I can test it also : )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will ask here!

Charboost is bringing playable ads, this sounds exciting!

Could Clickteam look into this asap?
    https://www.chartboost.com/blog/2017...-playable-ads/

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast