User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admob with new Google Ad compile error

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob with new Google Ad compile error

Anyone having issues with compiling Admob with the latest Google Ads Frame work ? 7.15.0 ?

I was working fine with an older version, but now I am getting tons of errors, and no clue what to do.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok issue resolved.

IOS 10.x needs 3 more frameworks added to the project. VS IOS 9 and Xcode 7

Learned something today

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah, those additional frameworks gave me tons of headaches a month ago, must update the guides

Not just that, apple rejected my app, because of some sound background playing whatever, no google search guide for that as well, I need to turn off something in xcode for that, just 1 line though, but the hassle of rejection and not granting my dispute

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    can u tell me what the extra frameworks needed are? as i might run into this issue soon.

& is there no way for clickteam to include all the needed admob frameworks in the exported game project file if u use the admob object in ur project? wud save loads of time

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GLKIT
    CFNETWORK
    COREVIDEO
    COREMEDIA

All with .framework

3 of those are not in the list yet. from the existing Admob items that you are already adding

And no, don't think it's possible to add that in the project.
    I am working on something where you can add it with a program, but not sure yet if it works 100% still playing with it. (then you just run it, and it's all there)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    that sounds awesome

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need 40 hours in a day.... I got so much stuff on my plate....

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    problem is that every new frameworks use different libs since the are making internal changes, latest 7.15 needs

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears they keep changing which frameworks are required. You can follow the release notes at https://firebase.google.com/docs/admob/release-notes
    Latest appears to have added JavaScript core and removed EventKit, EventkitUI and CoreBluetooth.
    But then I still had 4 errors and worked out by trial and error that I needed AudioUnit.framework as well
    So now I just have one error of 'Linker command failed with exit code 1' which i've not resolved yet. The error descriptions says it's linked to the AudioUnit framework but I've tried a few things I've seen suggested in other forums with no luck.
    Think I might start again from scratch

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I kept the same project in XCode but loaded another mmf export file.
    I selected iAd as the only difference.
    I then re-added the latest list of frameworks but not including AudioUnit, and no errors this time.
    I guess if you add things that are needed it sometimes creates errors when you take them out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast