Thread: Build 287.6 - Beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 287.6 - Beta version

Hello,

The build 287.6 is available as beta version. Sorry for the delay for this build, very busy month! The update patch is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall the build 287.5 or any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, do NOT post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still get the issue with alpha blending on a frame coefficient in HWA that was introduced in 287.5
    It means anyone who had motion blur effects based on blending with previous full frames won't work, alpha coefficient still just blends from the erased black screen instead of previous drawn frame

Everything else works, looks stable

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes, I confirm there is no change for this one. TBH I totally forgot about it, you should report bugs in the bug box, it's much easier for us to remember or even see them than when they're lost in the middle of a thread in the forum.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good point, I'll make one

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, something broke in this version. I cannot compile the Appodeal object anymore for IOS and Android.

Not sure where to put the bug report, since it for both platforms..
    it is starting to compile and the it just quits.
    For IOS I got a message about a Zlib error (data) and for Android i get nothing

created a general bug report: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/4035

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Peryy, Fernando says everything is fine with Appodeal in build 287.6, he says it compiles correctly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    gaaaah, i thought this update was gonna be the one! but nope it's getting tedious having to roll back to 287.2 every time i install the new build, coz there r sum amazing fixes that i had been waiting for, but the other fundamentals r broken so i can't use the builds. most of the issues r to do with the ios sound, which seems to be a struggling point for clickteam, even since back on the AMOS days lol.

-on ios the ogg load times are a bit quicker than before, but still unusable atm.
    -on ios if u set the channel position back to 0, u cud at least jerk the mp3 back to the start, but now it just continues on from where it was, which completely breaks my game!
    - on ios i dont know how to get it but randomly all the mp3 sounds stop playing bar one, & i think that one might be playing using the audio player, not quite sure coz cant consistently replicate, but it never happened in the older builds.

"to the bat cave robin!...i mean, to the bug tracker!"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    anyone else still having ios sound issues in this build?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Peryy, Fernando says everything is fine with Appodeal in build 287.6, he says it compiles correctly.
    Really? I'll re-install the update again then... it compiled for 1 second and it just quits. same for IOS.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm going to remove OGG support from this build.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast