User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Presenting Paint My World (need some testers!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Presenting Paint My World (need some testers!)

Hello everyone! I am proud to present to you (finally after far to many years of project work on and off) Paint My World!

To quote from our website ( http://www.paintmyworldgame.com )- An epic puzzle platforming game which is aimed at all ages! Each new world offers new challenges and traps, as we keep the game fresh and interesting throughout.

The aim of the game is to complete a series of objectives on each level, these include painting blocks, destroying enemies, saving babies, and a variety of other things.

Now this game is 'finished' to the extent it is now accepted under the iOS testflight program, and I am looking for some testers.

Initially the game will launch on iOS, and shortly after Android.

The game will be going on sale at £2.39 or your regional equivalent so testers are essentially getting to play for free! (how nice of us! Early Access anyone?)

Anyhow although I am looking for general testing one thing I am after is a variety of devices, currently the games analogue stick / buttons are set to a certain position based on an ipad 2 air's resolution. This means that say on the iphone 5s the buttons are out of proportion and squashed up - I will be able to fix this if I can see some screenshots of how it looks on the devices.

Primarilly I am after iPhone 6, and iPhone 7 shots - however any device can be accepted for testing as I still need the game generally tested!

If you want to take part just drop me a private message here and I will send you an e-mail invite, you will be required to install the test flight app on your device which will then allow to enter a code which will be e-mailed to you to download the game.

Now some extra bits to show off the game -

Quick Trailer Video:

Some Screenshots:

Example Artwork In The Game:

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks cool! That characters in the last pic immediately made me think of the box cover art from the old nes game "The adventures of Lolo" :-D

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol, i remember lolo, i can see wat u mean. & nice game spike, i especially like the hilarious warping effect great stuff

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks really polished. If you are looking for some US testers feel free to PM me. I have a game in the works for iOS as well so it'd be good to develop some contacts!

I have access to physical iPad running iOS 7, iPhone 5S running iOS 9, and iPhone 6 running iOS 10.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow,this looks like a fun game and a great idea.I feel like playing it now.
    Great job

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what an excellent game !!!! I wish you the best for your game !!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You for your comments everyone - I am busy adding in a custom analogue control now rather than use the in built one - better effect and gives me a lot more control across devices.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Here you go Spike. All the best with releasing this! Cannot wait to try it!
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Stuff! Thank You for this

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a suprise to wake up and see Paint my World on the blog! Cheers.

As the guy responsible for the bosses (that, and roughly half the game, particularly the graphical department, although I can't make a claim the fantastic cut-scene and title screen artwork!), I'm particularly interested in hearing on how people respond to them. Hopefully I haven't made the darn things too difficult! It was pretty fun coming up with boss ideas that have to be defeated by a character with no means of attack.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast