User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Presenting Paint My World (need some testers!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a fun game!

Kinda almost wish there was a PC port in the works as well, but hey, at least I may still get a chance to play it one day, since it sounds like there's an Android version in the works. Also, it's kinda cool that ACESpark worked on this as well! Had no idea that someone who's made so many contributions to the Mega Man fan community was also making this.

Hopefully I'll be able to give the game a go one day. To all the developers of the game (because there seems to be more than one, based on ACESpark's post): Good job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a cool concept that will create a lot of creative puzzles!

Really digging the artwork by the way.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah there are two developers, myself and acespark.

For the testers: I am trying to get a new build out with a new analogue / control system but I have ran into a few problems and have had to issue a bug report to clickteam.

Hopefully this will get resolved quickly!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New build up for the testers! New control system should be in place so things should be a lot easier to use now on all devices.

Anyone still wishing to test just drop me a message - any iOS device.

Thank You

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2