User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Build 287.9 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I modify the hotspot at the runtime, maybe that's adding a pixel offset, Im gonna check it out before i post the bug, maybe I can figure out whats going on , and save you some time.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks Alan,

I will PM latest runtime and active object which address one last fix for resizing, now everything should be OK
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you fernando, the problem still persists.
    Im using API 22, DirectX 9, No antialiasing. But the pictures changes hotspots at runtime and resizes also.
    Im gonna PM you a small mfa example.

I believe its the offset/wraping function, that appears to be offseting a pixel lower* as starting point.
    Maybe you should define wraping mode off by default, and then let the users activate the wrapping mode whenever they want to do it that way.
    That could be the fastest solution i think.
    btw, can I modify the kpica extension code so I get the wrapping mode off by default? I dont wanna tick off on the events for every image I include in my game.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm please post a bug report with the small mfa and the image you use to check here.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright, let me post a bug report.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i would like to report a bug on Android too, It's about AdMob and interstitial Ads. I have this bug on an Ad for a game named "Last Empire-War Z".
    I will try to explain with screenshots. With the previous released : 286.6 the ad looks like that : https://puu.sh/sMMJt/7580e6b4a7.png

Now with the new Release : 287.9 when the ad is loaded i have this message : https://puu.sh/sMMLx/70f16e5d2f.png
    If i click retry, i have the same message, if i click cancel it's showing that : https://puu.sh/sMMMF/cc27b80b5a.png

And the ad is not "stable" i made a video to show, you can see the the ads is like on, off, on, off, etc... it's not display correctly, sorry for my english :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXysVs0DXwU

I think it's a bug with AdMob Lib maybe ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so Clickteam fusion detected an update, downloaded but during the install it says Fusion is not installed. Version R286.6 unicode.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SevenSails. Please download the update from the Lounge section. it could be that you still had a version that the update wasn't working properly at that time.

Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This BUG is driving me absolutely INSANE!!!!

has anyone else encountered the ios bug since build 287.6 onwards where all ur mp3 sounds stop playing other than 1 sound at a time, it sumtimes happens after about 10 minutes of play. it never happens in the older builds & i havn't been able 2 pin this one down, so i can't make an example which is making me CRAZY!

again i'm back to build 287.2.

fernando did u change sumthin with the mp3 files around build 287.6? i know u recently made the loop points work correctly which is amazing but i cant take advantage of it because of this sound muting bug, i'm not sure if it happens wen the memory gets high.

heres an xcode screenshot of wen it happenned, don't know if it means anything to u but thought i'd post it anyway.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey... She screenshot is too small... Can you send me a magnifier?
    Anyway.. post it in the bug box with a small example if you have one.. so he can check.
    ehm.... I see you can't make an example... lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast