User Tag List

Thread: Audio not working properly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Audio not working properly

I created an event where if one of my global values is 0, at the start of frame play sample and a second event where if that sample isn't playing and the global event is 0, add one but when i run the frame, the sample never plays. Its like clickteam skips the event, weather i put it in the same start frame command as my textures or in a seperate event.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    none of these issues are firefly related ? as firefly doesnt touch global or audio sections of fusion ?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only had this problem when using the engine. I would assume it maybe has something to do with the engine starting up? Idk. But every other game I've made with audio starting with the frame worked. I'll try setting a delay to test this thought.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i changed the file from mp3 to wav and it worked. Not sure what that was about since I used mp3 files in the first game i ever made using clickteam.