User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefly - 3d in Fusion, Just released!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That being said, I do have a more practical question :
    if I want to buy it, since Clickteam's staff is gonna make a lot of updates, is it better to buy the version of the clickstore ? Because I do remember the steam version of fusion had a some delays with the updates...
    Will be updating both at the same time, hope that helps!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmachine View Post
    I know this has been asked before, but is there any plans on having a stripped down version or maybe a version that wont let you build with for a demo? The Chocobreak demo is great, but before i drop 80 bucks on it i want to see what i can do with it. This is definitely something i'd have no hesitation in buying if it can be controlled as easily as events are in the editor, but the reason i am asking is because if that is something that will be added at a later date i'll most likely hold off until then. And great work btw guys!!! im VERY excited about this!!

EDIT: or possibly a generic video tutorial walking us through a simple platformer, just so we can see what the coding consists of? Like camera position, angle, etc.
    the chocobreak tutorial explains how the game was made just using the event editor, im confused as to what you cant see when following the tutorial ? the camera position angle etc is all explained in the chocobreak tutorial.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry dude my bad, so, there is an actual mfa file? The only file i saw was the actual exe showcasing the game.

EDIT: and now....i feel like a noob lol. Sorry fellas, didn't see the step by step :facepalm: maybe when my wife gets back i get to ask for this for my xmas gift in the next few mins lol. Thanks again and i look forward to testing this out!! Keep up the good work!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad you found it - the MFA wouldn't do you any good as without Firefly it wont load...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've skimmed through this thread and couldn't really find anything on this. Can you create/animate models in Firefly? Or do you have to use a different tool then import them? And what animation software would you recommend?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firefly is a 3D engine which renders your models and things alike and makes them move. For actual creation you will have to make and animate your models in another program. A free one you can use is called Blender.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! It's been years since I've done any 3D modeling, I actually have a reason to get back into it again.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it depends really on what your modelling and animating for example the latest video

the door closing animation is entirely event driven, firefly gives you balls, boxes, tubes, cones and arrows which if used imaginatively could create a game without using any external models.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really interesting!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, can you fill me in with the hype surrounding this release? I know it's kind of cool to see 3D in Fusion, but how does this differ from the olde OpenGL extension for Multimedia Fusion?

As I recall, that also supported MilkShape 3D models and animations. I saw this remake of the "de_dust" map made with it, and it played pretty much the same way as Firefly in the trailer. What I'm not clear on, is that does the Firefly support any reasonable and more modern formats, like the .obj?

Also, are there any shadows in the engine? I can't tell by the trailers, though it would be weird to have a 3D engine without the even most basic "cutout" shadows. And is there Android / iOS support for the extension at the moment?

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast