User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Firefly - 3d in Fusion, Just released!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers currently taking what ive learned in Chocobreak example and creating a air hockey game, Can i define collision within an object or would i need to split the 4 sides and do collision the same way in the example?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    inside is fine - the chocobreak example was based on the 2d version and as such we tried to keep it all the same.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at buying this, how similar is it to 2D Clickteam Fusion? I've been making games in CTF for over a decade, but I've never had the time to learn Unity or Unreal or any other more code-intensive languages. If I'd be able to transfer my CTF2.5 skills over to Firefly, that'd be enough to get my money.

Also, are there any YouTube videos of people using the event editor and map editor in Firefly? There are plenty of videos of completed (or various builds of partially-completed) games, but I want to watch someone actually using the editors, so I can compare to the editors in Clickteam Fusion

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeLuke View Post
    I'm looking at buying this, how similar is it to 2D Clickteam Fusion? I've been making games in CTF for over a decade, but I've never had the time to learn Unity or Unreal or any other more code-intensive languages. If I'd be able to transfer my CTF2.5 skills over to Firefly, that'd be enough to get my money.

Also, are there any YouTube videos of people using the event editor and map editor in Firefly? There are plenty of videos of completed (or various builds of partially-completed) games, but I want to watch someone actually using the editors, so I can compare to the editors in Clickteam Fusion
    heres a shocker for you - the editor you use in firefly is the same fusion editor you have always been using. there is nothing different to using firefly than there is to any other object.

every fusion video will be a tutorial on how to use firefly, the only difference is instead of using just X and Y you now need to add a Z to your work and instead of 2D sprites you get 3D objects.

did you read the Chocobreak 3D Tutorial that will explain how easy it is to convert to the 3D world of firefly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good enough for me; purchased! Can't wait to finally make 3D games. Thanks to you and the team for all the hard work you put into improving and releasing new CTF content!

Does Firefly have a Community Passport icon yet? I updated it with my Steam profile but I don't think I got a new icon for Firefly.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No extra Icon. Good luck with it... I'm having a blast with it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks cool. Will this be portable using the Android exporter as well, now or in the future? Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread was a few years ago but welcome, an android version was made but never added to the exporter, it may or may not get added in the future.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    this thread was a few years ago but welcome, an android version was made but never added to the exporter, it may or may not get added in the future.
    Very cool. I look forward to an MMF 3d version with Android Exporter.

( MMF3D.0 possibly? ) LOL

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20