User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefly - 3d in Fusion, Just released!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    THIS DEMO is a compiled version of THIS TUTORIAL
    Sorry, when i said demo, i mean a trial version of the extension, to make my own demo (i've used OpenGL extension in MMF1.5 to make a Sonic 3D game, so i would like to try to recreate my work with this new extension).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there, well i have met with programming on Commodore 64 BASIC, then met with AMIGA 500 and AMOS BASIC, that was so amazing for me and i figured out many things that i could able to make a guy walking from left to right (or contrary, could not remember) and flying bird right to left, bird drops something and guy explodes, last thing i was remembering François Lionet, and many years later i remember his name, googled and found something similar to AMOS, MMF2. I was so excited and bought it, later bought CF2.5 and export modules. The most important thing is easy to make games, if you know some english you can make games with this program (my english is not as good as anyone in europe by the way because i live in istanbul, not have chance to practice every day)

i have not bought firefly but downloaded example game, choco break, it is not so nice to try (sorry, maybe it could be better) but it does not mean its useless
    for me and for many people (i think), the most important things are that :

easy to use (knowing some english would be enough)
    easy to make online game (maybe some basic knowledge needed)
    easy to add 3d characters from MAYA or 3dMax or something else

well thats all for now
    thanks for making a great program and remember that we could able to do things above just having (lets say) CF3, not have to buy exports or some other things

(making online game on ios android etc. makes CF3 more famous, focus on those first, for complete 3D game design, there are many programs and they are more complex and i (and many) cant use because i(we) have to learn code
    ,so focus on easy to make online games, easy to add 3d characters)

sorry for making this long but not to misunderstand (because of my english) i want to give an example, check out Lara Croft Go (windows, released today i think), its maps, i think CF can do same, also imagine it is easy to play with friends online, than
    CF would be the most famous engine, believe me)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two questions in one here:

- Is there an easy way to set up "local" movement? As in, when an object is instructed to move forward, it will move in the direction it is facing rather than the global forward direction.

- Can I have 2D objects show over the 3D render? I know about the Billboard textures and such, but it would much more convenient to make UI elements with normal 2D objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Movement object has move a node in a direction if you give it the rotations of the object it will move forward, just ensure that forward is the way your object is facing.

the 3d engine window is currently the topmost object of a frame so no you cant have fusion 2d objects above at the moment, you can have firefly 2d images above it, and when we release the firefly GUI update that will have a few more options also.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are UV offset keyframes handled on the Fusion side or the modeling software side? I am curious if I could fake animation by jumping the UV offset every XX frames to simulate animation on a flat plane. Also is there control of easing on animation curves or is it strictly linear interpolation?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UV's are handled both ends but Firefly hasnt unlocked direct access to them for Fusion yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A question: is it possible to run games made with Firefly in fullscreen?
    I've tried with no luck.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a suggestion, allowing UV manipulation at runtime is a very powerful feature. It is even more valuable when trying to do low tech/cost effects. I would want spline, linear and stepped/clamped key interpolation. Stepped/clamped would be the best for flipbooking images to create sprite animations on a plane. Obviously the best solution would be to allow the 3D layer to be below the 2D layer of Fusion, bustif that's not possible then UVs are the way to go.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @faber Firefly Fullscreen Example.mfa
    If you have more objects, you need to manually add them to engine on start of frame (Just like I did with the Primitive)
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know, thank you BartekB!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast