User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefly - 3d in Fusion, Just released!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Risemack. Go to your CTF installation folder and in examples-Firefly there are about 6 examples for FireFly. Even covers FFP.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about this. Need more information and a true future feature list, Not a lot of info about this product atm. Also it should come with it's own editor, easy to use editor like the frame editor in CT2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased. It's interesting, I hope it will be further developed, as said.
    An android/ios version would be appreciated (there are a lot of quality PC games, competition is harsh).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kreeddem View Post
    Not sure about this. Need more information and a true future feature list, Not a lot of info about this product atm. Also it should come with it's own editor, easy to use editor like the frame editor in CT2.5
    It has a editor, under Tools.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faber View Post
    Just purchased. It's interesting, I hope it will be further developed, as said.
    An android/ios version would be appreciated (there are a lot of quality PC games, competition is harsh).
    Thanks for giving it a shot!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a basic mesh viewer working, basically I can move around a level and see it updated in realtime. I can also move my models around by simply drag and dropping them, it updates in realtime. It also has full collision detection due to it using the inbuilt fusion collisions (you have to scale the active object to the correct size of the mesh though at the moment anyway, I'll be interested to see if you can get XScale in 3D and make it work in 2D).

http://imgur.com/L2FJvgn

Scrolling up and down changes the Y Position (its inverted in firefly).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so sad right now as I can see the potential of this project and know that there are lots of alternatives already available which make 3d game development much easier.
    It would be a good starting point for someone who has only just got on the 3d game making ladder and doesn't want to get into a programming language just yet.
    Hats off to everyone involved in bringing this plugin back from the grave.I appreciate what a task it must have been to bring this functionality into Fusion. Irrlicht came out of moth-balls but it's too little too late. BSP is quite old and from the specs on Steam.. (are those Windows xp specs?)

Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
    Memory: 256 MB RAM
    Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
    Storage: 50 MB available space

I see Blender being used to export models but no one saying that Blender has its own very capable game engine and you can build games with a bit of python in the mix.

I could really do with some Tech information as to what the Firefly plugin is capable of in respects to performance and 3D Technology.
    This is something a 3D demo video doesn't really provide other than some basic textured objects and lighting.

As VR is starting to gather momentum this will be a popular requested feature. How soon will this be made available?
    Can we expect the same graphics rendering quality as seen in Doom 3/Quake 4 for example? (See ID Tech 3 engine)
    If not how soon will we be able to get this quality of engine when there are Unreal, Unity and Cryengine available to the masses.

I'm concerned that Fusion 3 is around the corner so I want to know will this be included/compatible with a new version of Fusion?
    Does this object build for Android IOS and UWP yet?
    I'll watch this space but as far as 3D goes I'll stick with a dedicated development environment with much more flexibility and features.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious to know if the ball rolling through the blocks in the Chocobreak 3D demo was a collision error or something else.

C3d.jpg

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like an event missing for the collision from the Ball with the bars ?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is that from your attempt at the tutorial Perry?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast