Just dropping a note I've updated my extension list. It now has 579 extensions, of which 550 have valid downloads.
There's also an ExtensionView patch which makes the program use my website's database, instead of the broken Jaffob's one. That's linked in the page, along with a tip on how to get ExtensionView to recognise CF2.5 as a Fusion install.
- Added 51 missing exts that were on CEM
- Painstakingly updated all extensions' exporter compatibility lists (Android, iOS, XNA, Flash, Unicode, Java, HTML5)
- Painstakingly updated all extensions' Fusion compatibility lists (2.5, Dev)
- Painstakingly added icons for all those extensions
- - used CSS image spriting so it doesn't take ages to load 550 images
- - tested they were pixel-perfectly aligned on spritesheet
- Added icon column hiding ability
- Disabled sorting for version number/icon
- Fixed noscript bug where cached HTML table was set to invisible.
- Fixed Update Date search which was read as text instead of a date.
- Tracked down most of Pharanygitis' extensions' download links.
- Redirected all dead Aquadasoft links to mirror.
- Informed conceptgame about dead download link - link was fixed.
- Informed two other users about dead download links - no response yet.
Things that won't have download links include built-in extensions, exporter-installed extensions, extensions you get via the ClickStore, and of course paid extensions.
I may have those extensions if you contact me, but I won't be sending them out to the omniverse.
Please send me any missing links, or tell me about bad information. I tried hard to keep it accurate, but there's always human error. My email's on the site under the Contact page, or I'm in the Clickteam Discord chat.
In case you missed it, here's the link to the MMF2/CF2.5 ext list again.