User Tag List

Thread: Fusions Sound Engine - Cut out sounds

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusions Sound Engine - Cut out sounds

Hey guys hope you are all well,

For some reason, when there are too many sounds playing Clickteam Fusion 2.5 build 287.8 and builds below stops any sample playing and resets it's self.

This is really annoying as all my music is .ogg and it cuts out the music. I have no command to 'STOP ANY SAMPLES PLAYING' on my frame so i'm thinking this is a Fusion limitation or an ancient bug.

I will try to replicate this in a video for you all to see. But is there a setting or something i'm missing to stop this limitation?

Many thanks.
    Dave.

Edit:
    Here is an example of the bug or limitation, notice when there are loads of sound effects the music cuts out on it's own with no command to tell it to???? Need help on his guys. Thanks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ocY18lh-Y

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you already playing the seamples in specific channels ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No just on the main channel mate.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean by "main channel"? Do you mean channel 0 (ie. Next available channel)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you play the music make sure you tick the "uninterruptible" box on the sample selection popup. This way Fusion won't automatically use this channel when it runs out of other ones.

Fusion only uses 32 channels to play sounds. So if you're trying to play more than 32 at once it's going to use a channel already in use and give priority to your newly requested play sound action. This is why your music is getting cut off. You are going past the 32 channel limit and Fusion is reassigning earlier channels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RhyD you are a super trooper brother, thanks mate for the info .